Further Proof: Money Doesn't Buy Class


wtf-1.jpg
Thought the gold Porsche and Burberry Maserati were bad? How about a pink camo Bugatti Veyron? I know, I think I just shat in my mouth a little too. The Veyron (and green camo Rolls Royce Phantom after the jump!) are both owned by Nigo, the ban behind Japanese clothing line Bathing Ape. Fortunately, if there is such a thing as fortune in this case, the eye poison is actually the result of vinyl wraps (like the Maserati) so you can rip the hideous off before you sell it to someone else. Man, I can't wait till I'm a rich a-hole with no class. I've already got classless asshole down pat, now I just need the rich. I'm coming for you, bank!
Hit the jump for the camo Rolls and an unrelated camo Porsche.
wtf-2.jpg
wtf-3.jpg
Thanks to Jackster, who, along with Jillster, hurt himself tumbling down a hill.

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top