Game Of Thrones Theme Performed On Squeaky Toys

 DogsGame Of ThronesGood JobI Kept Praying A Dog Would Come Flying Into The Scene And Attack Dude's Hands But Sadly My Prayers Went UnansweredMan I Want A Theme SongOh Man You Should See My Dogs Cocking Their Heads Right Now They Do Not Understand Computers Like AT ALLShowSqueak,Sure Why NotTheme SongToysWho Comes Up With This Stuff
game-of-thrones-on-squeakies.jpg
This is a short video of the Game of Thrones theme being performed on squeaky toys. And, for the record, yes, it will drive your dogs f***ing crazy. Einstein just ran around in circles whimpering while Chloe stood up on her back paws and grabbed one of the speakers off the desk. Now she's chewing on it. I'd do something about it but 1. it's kind of funny and 2. they're my roommate's speakers anyway. When she's finished with it I'll just hide it in the bottom of the trash, steal some valuables from Derek's room, and tell him we were robbed. If he doesn't believe me I may have to kill him in his sleep tonight.
Hit the jump for the video.
Thanks to bb, who doesn't buy the dogs squeaky toys because they'll just tear them open to eat squeakers but then they never squeak when a dog farts like you'd hope and it just turns out being a big waste of money and video footage.

0 comments

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top