For The Ladies: Hand-Painted Nintendo Heels



nintendo-heels-1.jpg
As far as custom painted shoes go, these are some of the better ones I've seen. *eyeballing otherhand-painted shoes we've seen in the past* Okaaaaaaay, well at least these ones are on par with the other ones we've seen, and Etsy seller MagicBeanBuyer gets bonus credit for accurateness. Plus they're high heels -- everyone loves high heels! I love high heels so much one time I was marching around in my apartment pretending to be a sassy baton twirler and rolled my anklebut refused to take the heels off. You wanna know what I did? "Something I'm gonna judge you for?" YES -- filled my purse with ice and turned it into a cold compress! I'm really fashion forward.
Hit the jump for a rear-view of these guys, some underworld Mario ones, some Zelda ones, and some Mario FLATS (I know ladyshoes!).
nintendo-heels-2.jpg
nintendo-heels-3.jpg
nintendo-heels-4.jpg
nintendo-heels-5.jpg
nintendo-heels-6.jpg
nintendo-heels-7.jpg
nintendo-heels-8.jpg
nintendo-heels-9.jpg
Thanks to Blair, who doesn't wear heels because they're too impractical. Too impractical, or because you're seven-feet tall? "I'm five-foot six!" I've been wrong before.

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top