Iron Woman, Complete With Arc Reactor


iron-woman.jpg
Did you rush out to see 'Iron Man II' this weekend? I did not. As many of you may know, I've been banned from my local theater for sneaking in a Double Big Gulp of jungle juice and tearing through the screen at the premier of 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs'. F*** those meatballs looked good. My completely unwarranted night in jail aside, this is Iron Woman showing off her arc reactor. Sure it might just be a mirror with a little ship's wheel glued to it, but that's not giving her enough credit. Is it, Iron Woman? Now back to work -- these khakis aren't gonna un-wrinkle themselves.
Thanks to pstone, which I have before and it felt like giving birth through my wiener.

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top