Hey Good Lookin': Sessy LEGO Triceratops


legoceratops-1.jpg
This is Pokey, a robotic LEGO triceratops made by the same person who built Robo-Rex. Now I know what you're all wondering, so I'll just go ahead and say it: yes, I would hit dat. Maybe that's just my dry-spell/desperation talking, but it's pretty slim pickings for prehistoric perverts dinophiles these days. Right now it's looking like I either get it on with a robotic LEGO triceratops or risk getting kicked out of the La Brea Tar Pits for the third time this month. But I'm a season ticket holder! "Yeaaaaaaah -- season tickets don't entitle the bearer to self-guided tours after midnight." WELL THEY SHOULD.
Hit the jump for a couple more shots of the detail and a shot of the two dinos together eating hotdogs and tacos because that's relevant to your interests. But be sure to check out the artist's Flickr page for even more and dem ultra high-res joints.
legoceratops-2.jpg
legoceratops-3.jpg
legoceratops-4.jpg
legoceratops-5.jpg
legoceratops-6.jpg
Thanks to blaqk_panda, who knows what I like (dinos and room-temperature beer).

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top