geekOgizmo: Caveman Fantasies: Betty And Wilma Cosplay


flintstone-cosplay-1.jpg
This is a series of Flintstone cosplay by professional dress-uppers Rekuuu (right) and Yorie (left) and shot by photographer csepi. Now I know what you're thinking, "Boy, what I wouldn't give to make their Bedrock!" And that's because you're a pervert. A sad, sad pervert. Me? I'm a total professional. The whole time I was thinking, "Dammit, why didn't they shoot in a rock quarry? This is really going to bother me when I'm drinking tonight."
Hit the jump for more.
flintstone-cosplay-2.jpg
flintstone-cosplay-3.jpg
flintstone-cosplay-4.jpg
flintstone-cosplay-5.jpg
flintstone-cosplay-6.jpg

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top