Finally, A Realistic Steve Jobs Action Figure

steve-jobs-af-1.jpg
Ugh, of course they release it right AFTER Christmas.
This is a $100 Steve Jobs action figure. The company that's making it is billing it as "ultra-realistic" but I can almost guarantee Steve's wrists DID NOT look like that in real life. That said, I'd still play with one. "Help, help, my hand just swallowed a pool ball!" Dammit Steve, stop being so dramatic, you'll be fiiiiiine. Say, what do you think of the dollhouse I made you? "Honestly GW? I really like it." Ha -- I bet I know why. *in unison* "Because there's no Windows!" LOLOL. Oh Steve, you're my only friend.
Hit the jump for a ton more pictures.
steve-jobs-af-2.jpg
steve-jobs-af-3.jpg
steve-jobs-af-4.jpg
steve-jobs-af-5.jpg
steve-jobs-af-6.jpg
steve-jobs-af-7.jpg
steve-jobs-af-8.jpg

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top