Cute: The Cellphone Charging Insect Circus

insect-circus.jpg
This is an ad for Qualcomm's Snapdragon smartphone processing chip featuring a bug (and arachnid!) circus charging a phone with their incredible feats of bravery. Ooooooor crawling. It was mostly crawling. I couldn't really tell what was real or fake (praying mantis pedaling bike: definitely fake) or if they're actually charging a phone, but then I realized I didn't care. About my coworkers either. Anytime a get well soon card is getting passed around the office I always sign 'you deserved this'.
Hit the jump for the fun for your whole family (except pets -- they will bring fleas home).

Youtube

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© geekOgizmo | Gizmos for Geeks, Technology for Technofreaks, Information for Infofreaks
Designed by Jotish Suthar Dinesh Kothari
Back to top